MEDICE ADHD renal care OTC secondary market
- a family-owned and fully integrated pharmaceutical company based in Germany
- capable of developing, manufacturing and distributing pharmaceutical products, medicinal products and supplements
- focused on speciality care
- offering a pan-European distribution network for its own portfolio and licensed products.
MEDICE has its own
- (re-)search & development team
- production capabilities for solids, semi-liquid and liquid formulations, (incl. sterile production for injectables), small (study medications for clinical trials) and large scale (for good merchantable quality)
- for own products and for contract manufacturing
- logistic center and fully-automatized warehouse facilities enabling fast and flexible distribution of medicinal products, including controlled substances
- quality control and quality assurance regularly audited by regulatory bodies (e.g. BfArM, TÜV, international institutions) assuring implementation and conduct of ICH (GMP, GCP, GLP) standards
- quality control and quality management regularly audited by TÜV assuring certification for DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and DIN EN ISO 13485:2007 (medical devices)
- medical department for clinical research (phase II, III), medical advice and support
- expert team in regulatory affairs for national and international , decentralized, mutual recognition and centralized registration procedures
- core competence in marketing & sales with its own sales forces for nephrologists, pediatricians, child psychiatrists, adult psychiatrists and selected general practitioners and all pharmacists.
MEDICE pursues long-term orientation by
- organic internal growth with new product launches and innovations and
- active in-licensing of new products and innovations
- external growth by acquisitions of suitable enterprises like Salmon Pharma (Basel, Switzerland) and Rentschler Arzneimittel (Laupheim, Germany).
- expansion of the business to the international markets by opening new branches or by out- licensing products to new partners